Monday, April 4, 2011

Nagoya & Sakae Station with Maki-chan!

This blog is about the rest of my day on April 3rd.  I'll be posting another about today after this one.

After Lauren and I met Steve at Oozone Station, we met Maki-chan in Nagoya to go shopping for a charger for my camera.  Lauren and I took the train to Sakae then the subway to Nagoya Station.  From there we went to Bic Kamera!  Which is an amazing store, 5 stories, with craziness throughout.  The bottom level is a GIANT arcade, there's a floor of camera stuff, a floor of toys, and it just blew my mind.  Below are some pictures.

One Piece Claw Machine
One Piece Shot Glass Set

Giant Case of One Piece Figurines
Arcade
Supernatural Anime!
Transformers Action Figures


Totoro Toy!!!



   After that, the three of us went back to Sakae station for some coffee.  There is a Ferris Wheel attached to the building!!!  I want to ride on it soooo badly!!!  At the coffee place, I got a "Honey Marmalade Swirkle," not quite sure what a swirkle is, but it was like a blended coffee drink with whipped cream and sweet orange marmaleade on top (not honey) Lol.

Honey Marmalade Swirkle.
Ferris Wheel

All in all, it was a very exciting and tiring day and I had a blast!  I never want to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment