Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bus Tickets. Ugh.

So, last night, Steve was unable to book our bus tickets to Osaka because the website was being very stupid.  It was stressful.  I was scared we were going to get stuck paying for a hotel we couldn't use because we wouldn't be able to actually get there. >.<

So, today, after a rather boring Japanese lesson (and a test I COMPLETELY forgot about), I asked the women at CIEP to help me to call and book them.  So we called, and it was busy, and we called, and we called, and we called.  After about an hour of trying to get through, we decided to try buying them online.  They walked me through registering on the Japanese website, and then helped me to buy my tickets, then figure out the website again to help me print them.  They are wonderful, wonderful people. Very kind and definitely our lifeline while here in Japan.   Thanks Kato-san, Miura-san and Ando-san!!!!

Now I'm home, just walked Lauren through buying her tickets, played with my computer for a bit, and have decided it is nap time.  So, that's all for today.  Sorry it's so short.

<3 Love & Miss You <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got it all sorted out, hopefully Osaka is a pretty city <3 miss you

    ReplyDelete