Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Classes & PuriCura

Not many pictures today.  Pretty much dedicating this blog to my classes thus far.

I have 4 professors for Japanese 202.  Isomura-sensei.  Imase-sensei. Akiyama-sensei. Uchiyama-sensei.   Isomura-sensei teaches kanji (Chinese pictogram characters) and seems very soft-spoken.  Imase-sensei LOVES Supernatural and doubles with Akiyama-sensei on drilling.  Akiyama-sensei has an awesome sense of humor and makes class very fun, I'm glad I have him 2 times a week.  Finally, we have Uchiyama-sensei.  He resembles Mr. Bean and works with our listening comprehension.  Class with him moves very very very slowly and I honestly feel like I yawned 50 times in class with him today because we were reviewing old grammar techniques and it was boring. Ugh.

As for my Japanese Studies & Contemporary Topics, we have multiple professors that teach certain lessons, so I"ll be sure to try to go into detail about them each week.  I have Japanese studies later tonight and the Contemporary Topics class has been moved to 1st period Friday morning for the first 4 weeks.  This leaves me with one Thursday class and 3 classes Friday. UGH!!!  We also have a Saturday class. Blah.

Anyways. Because I feel bad posting with no pictures, I'm putting our PuriCura pictures on here (and more cherry blossoms for mom).  PuriCura is that photo booth I mentioned in a previous post that makes your face clear, thinner and eyes bigger & brighter.  They're a HUGE FAD over here.  Speaking of fads, the girls here NEVER dress down.  I feel like a bum most of the time because they're always in heels, tights, skirts and blouses.  Whatever.  At least my feet are comfortable in my sneakers.


Idk why it keeps flipping these 3 pics sideways Stupid blogger.



















2 comments:

  1. Okay since it is finally saying I'm following you, lets see if it lets me comment. testtesttest. Every picture you take you give the peace sign lol <3 you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the flowers! I think I may try to get a print of one of them for the house. Mom

    ReplyDelete