Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another tiny update...Sorry!!!!

Well, once again, no pics, no anything really.  Just class and spending yesterday horribly ill.  I must've eaten something that didn't agree with me as I spent nearly 13 hours puking my guts out.  I'm feeling better now, just a bit weak.  I did miss class, luckily my professors were okay and very understanding. As for today, I went to class, came home, napped, went to dinner, and am now doing homework.  All I have left to do is study for a little kanji quiz and I'm set!  Hooray!  I have 3 classes tomorrow, so it'll be a busy day, but I know it'll be fine.

On Saturday, however, I'm going to Osu district, wich is in Nagoya.  It is filled with vintage shops, and has shops filled with just about everything, including KIMONO.  Soooo, expect quite nice blog for then, I'll be taking lots of pictures.

In other news, I have a new cousin!!!  Christopher Alan Campbell.  His mommy is my cousin Staci Boocks.  He is 8lbs and is 19.5 inches long.  I can't wait to meet him when I get home!!!


That's all for now.  <3 Love & Miss you all <3

1 comment: