Monday, March 28, 2011

3 Days Until Departure

I'm so excited.  Everything is finally coming together and the big day will be here soon.  My grandparents, aunt, and a few cousins came down this weekend to see me one last time before I leave.  We had a blast, lots of good food, and good company.  On Sunday we went shopping for a bunch of new clothes and I got to spend all the money Dad gave me for doing some stuff for him. Whoo!!!  =)  I think I have almost everything I need.  I got the rest of my prescriptions filled this morning.  The only things I can really think of that I'm going to have to buy are a 3-barrel curling iron and some "house slippers" according to Steve.

On a less fun note, I've got a horrible cold and am not looking forward to spending 22 hours traveling while sick, so I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow.  Hopefully they give me some antibiotics and maybe some steroids because this cold is affecting my asthma and it's not very fun at all.

I also got some last minute prep stuff for my geckos.  I bought them enough food to last the entire time I'm gone and a new light & lightbulbs for Treble's cage.  Speaking of pets, I'm really gonna miss Amos.  He's my cuddle puppy and I loves him bunches.  But going to Japan for 4 months will so be worth it.  I can't wait!!!

Till next time,
Toodles =)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would of read this before now, I would of sold you my three-barrel curling iron for real cheap.

    ReplyDelete