Saturday, May 21, 2011

Osaka Trip Part 4

ごめんなさい!!! Or, I'm sorry!!!  My blog, along with other things have slipped my mind lately.  My allergies have been acting up to the point the sinus pressure actually caused a 4 day long migraine this past week, add in homework, and so on and, well, I'm sure you understand.  Anyways, this is my final Osaka blog.  I'm uploading it then getting to work on another post.  I just returned from my homestay with the Ota family!  It was amazing.  But, back on subject!  Time for Osaka Castle!

This dog was posing for a doggy photo shoot!

Doggy's bag!

Super creepy Ray Charles mechanical dummy that played piano.

Monk

Moat Number 1

Outer walls

Moat # 1 again.

Bridge over 2nd moat and first sight of the castle


Two boys trying to climb the wall as their mother yells for them to get down.  Remind you of anyone?



Random black guy juggling basketballs and screaming in Japanese





View from the top of the castle



Figurines enacting a battle scene in the museum


Giant painting of a battle

Gold tiger.

Gold flower (duh)

FISH!

Only I would find an iguana at a castle in Japan

Castle was beautiful!

Pretty little garden


View from the garden!





No comments:

Post a Comment