Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Osaka Trip Part 3

Sorry for the delay.  Classes and such.  It's been raining here for over 2 days straight.  I am quite fed up with it.  In the mean time, I've been going to class and waiting impatiently for my scholarship money so I can do some serious grocery shopping and renew my monthly train pass.  Paying full price to get to school every day suckssss.  I got a card from my lovely Aunt Kelly today.  Makes me so very happy!!!  I miss my family so much, but not enough to really wanna go home. Lol. Sorry Mom.  Moving on, here is the third installment concerning my Golden Week trip to Osaka.

We woke early the morning after getting to Osaka, and after departing from our hotel room, we made our way to Tempozan, which is where the Aquarium, Ferris Wheel and a Market Place are located.  We ate a quick lunch at a cute Korean restaurant and it was delicious.  Look, it was soooo good, I took pictures to torment my father and Kerry because they love Korean food.

Bulgogi

Bipbimbop

After lunch, we got our "Waiting Ticket"  for the Aquarium.  The ticket was for 3 hours later.  >.<  So, in the meantime, we went to a petting zoo that was in the market place.
ALPACA!

I thought Amos was lazy.  Then, I met this guy.

Asiatic Chipmunks

This is Steve's monkey friend.  He would taunt him by sitting still until Steve tried to snap a picture.

After the petting zoo, we rode on the ferris wheel. It was lots of fun and gave a pretty nice view of the harbor and surrounding area.


French Cafe

The Aquarium









Impromptu Wedding Photographs!
By the time we got off the ferris wheel, it was finally time for us to get into the aquarium!!!  YAY!  We were there for hours, and despite the horrific crowds, it was amazing.  I love aquariums.  I had a blast!  Pictures, and some videos for a special treat.  =)

<3

They have the cutest faces!

Otters!

Bigger otters.

Seals posing

CAPYBARA!!!  I want one.

<3 Pengu! <3


Mr. Octopus was cool.

This thing was giant!  At least 6 ft across.

Whale shark.  I chased him around trying to get good pics for at least an hour.

Did you know Whale Sharks are called Jinbe in Japan?

Hammer-head.  He was only about 4ft long.  Tiny.

GIANT CRABS!



Sooo cute!  They had a "Cute Gallery"



<3


Sooo cute!

There are more pictures on my facebook.  In the meantime, I did take a few videos.  Nothing special, just a few critters that were easier to capture this way.







I'll post the final installment of last week's trip tomorrow.  Hope you are all doing well.  Pray for my mommy, she hasn't been feeling the greatest lately. I appreciate it.

Love & Miss you! <3

1 comment:

  1. The animals were adorable. Miss you!! Sorry about last night, my internet was messing up. <3

    ReplyDelete