Saturday, February 12, 2011

Phone Number

This one's a shortie because Steve & I are leaving soon to take my cousin Nick to the WVU Hockey game.

My dad's friend Bart was recently deployed to Afghanistan and discovered he could use the text free app on his iTouch to text people back home.  International calling/texting is super expensive, and as I have an iTouch, I decided to utilize such information and get myself a phone number.

Once my cell phone is disconnected and I am gone for Japan, you can text me at 1 (304) 461-4061.  I will reply when I am in an area with wi-fi or have my laptop set up as I can also text from this number on my computer.

Hooray!!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe with the money I saved getting this $1322 flight, I can get a touch too. I need one, if only just for the dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawn Shops. Doesn't matter if it's used so long as it works. I think I saw some at Cashland Pawn Shop on Beechurst for cheap a while back. YOu could try there.

    ReplyDelete