Thursday, February 10, 2011

48 Days Left and A LOT to do!

Well, today was relatively uneventful.  Woke up, showered, read a book, watched TV, made some fried chicken for Steve & Matt (our roommate.)   It was my first time making fried chicken; came out pretty well.

I finished my Scholarship application.  And I'm trying to get the printer to work so I can fill out my visa application.  I'm also waiting to hear back from Lauren's dad considering air fare.  Maybe I should try to just make a bulleted list of things yet to do.  See how it turns out. (Thanks for the idea Lauren)


Things To Do Before I Leave
  • Get chest x-rayed
  • Buy plane tickets
  • Apply for Visa
  • Turn in my Scholarship Application and Arrival Form to Kinjo University
    • The Arrival Form tells them when to pick Lauren and I up from the airport
  • Party?!?!?!
Okay.  So the bulleted list wasn't so hard to figure out.  No pictures today, unless you guys want me to upload the pictures I'm posting on facebook of my 5 year old cousin Nick playing hockey.  =)

Have a good day!  Hopefully will have something interesting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment