Monday, July 4, 2011

LEGALITY!!! ^_^

As most of you well know, yesterday was my 21st birthday and I am now officially legal to drink in the good ole US of A. (Drinking age is 20 here, so it's no where near a big of a deal as it is at home).  Thanks to my wonderful friends, I had one of the greatest birthday parties ever.  I don't want to leave the amazing people I have met here.  You guys are the greatest!!! <3 

Anyways, on to the party.  We first went to Golden Child Cafe where we relaxed, drank and ate yummy food.  Saki knew the DJ and had it all set up for him to play Happy Birthday (multiple times) and have the restaurant sing to me, and got me a wonderful piece of Strawberry and Kiwi Shortcake (YUM!).  I also got all my gifts from my girls, including a giant stuffed Stitch, a Stitch pen, Stitch & Angel cell phone charms for Steve and I, a collage of all us girls that everyone signed, two cute little stuffed chickens and more.  Steve got me a Japanese playstation 2 and the Japanese release of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.  The game has a lot more on it than the American release, but is locked to only play on a Japanese console.  He is the greatest (and has totally encouraged my nerd-dom).  ^_^

After Golden Child Cafe, we went to Shooters, where we found out that if you buy a VIP card (For around $5) you get to drink for free on your birthday!  Hoorah!!!  We ended up chilling and drinking there for quite a while until coming home.  It was so much fun!  I'll never forget it.

Saki & Iona

Claudine

Me, Sayaka, Ai, Lauren, Waiter, Steve

Sayaka, Chisato, Ai, Lauren, Natalia

1 Tequila, 2 Tequila, 3 Tequila, FLOOR!

Steve Suited Up

Saki dancing

DJ Babur who played Happy Birthday for me

Natalia, Nausicaa, Saki, Marine, Claudine

Lauren, Iona, Ai

Sayaka <3

Claudine, Iona Ai, Sayaka, Steve, Me

Marine, Claudine, Iona, Ai, Sayaka

Me suited up (Sorry these pics are out of order)

<3

Iona & Nau

Saki's Friend & Saki


DEAD FISH FACE!

Tequila Silver.  My first drink as a 21 year old!

<3

Don't know why I look so grumpy.

Drinking my "Chi Chi"

Sooo hot!

Saki being silly!  =P

Birthday cake!


Saki eating my GIANT stuffed Stitch


Whipped cream noses!

Chisato rocking the whipped cream!

Walrus Chelsea

Steve being a creeper!

Still creeping!

Nau dancing at Shooters

My VIP card & free drink menu!

Iona, Ai, Sayaka, Me

Sayaka & Me

Me, Lauren, Natalia

Lauren & Natalia

Ai & Sayaka

Lauren, Natalia, Saki, Marine

Me, Saki, Lauren

Steve asked me which to drink first.  I told him both.

<3 Me & Saki <3
Best birthday ever!!!  Now it's time to sleep some more. 
<3 Love & Miss You All (I'll be home in less than a month) <3

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there! Looks like soooo much fun! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, it looks like you had a great birthday. In a little over a month we get to hang out <3 miss you

    ReplyDelete